Healthcare is evolving, the role of nurses is expanding, and the BSN has become the new standard in nursing. The RN to BSN program at Holy Names University is designed for the working nurse. If you’re a registered nurse interested in pursuing your bachelor’s degree in nursing, HNU’s program is for you. With evening courses, accelerated schedules, and hybrid formats, our program meets the needs of busy nurses—both local and distant.
- Classes meet in the evening. An accelerated alternating-week format allows students to complete a course in eight sessions instead of 16.
- Hybrid courses incorporate technology to welcome distance students into the cohort and make classes even more convenient.
- Major coursework can be completed in as few as 18 months, depending on course load.
- The faculty has extensive experience in nursing. A high faculty-to-student ratio means that students benefit from plenty of personal attention.
- HNU’s Nursing Simulation Center offers 3,600 square feet of training modules. This state-of-the-art resource was built in 2013.
- The University’s deeply rooted social justice values provide a strong foundation for students entering service professions such as nursing.