Holy Names University offers unique facility rentals for your meeting, performance or event, including:
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art theaters
- A variety of multi-purpose and conference rooms
- A large selection of classrooms that can accommodate from 15 to 90 students
- Outdoor courtyards
Important Related Forms
For more information about availability and rental options contact our Campus Services Department at (510) 436-1508 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Valley Center for the Performing Arts
A unique performance facility that exists in the Oakland Hills on the scenic campus of Holy Names University.
Designed with attention to audience comfort and technical versatility, everything about the center is convenient and user -friendly: staff, paring, audience drop-off, wheelchair accessible, street-to-stage loading dock and easy access to major freeways.
Those theaters are technically equipped with industry-standard lighting, a versatile sound system suitable for plays, films, lectures and meetings, and acoustics that satisfy the most exacting musicians and audiences.
Individual sound amplification devices can be used everywhere in the center. On-site amenities included risers, orchestra shells, concert grand pianos and lecterns. The backstage area includes a green room, two large dressing rooms and a secured space for storing musical instruments and props. Climate controlled throughout, the building has offices and classrooms which can be used for rehearsals, practice areas or break-out groups.
Seating Capacity: 390
Seating Capacity: 125
We also have numerous multi-purpose rooms that can accommodate a wide variety of conferences and events. Below are just a few examples of the facilities we have available.
Bay Vista Room
Seating Capacity: 80
Seating Capacity: 65
- Contact our Campus Services Department at (510) 436-1508 or email@example.com.
- Discuss event plans with Campus Services personnel, and make tentative reservation.
- Campus Services will generate an Estimate Letter itemizing the date and time of your event, additional service or equipment needs and a cost estimate.
- Once the conditions are agreed upon, a Security Deposit is required to confirm your reservation.
- A Facility Contract will be prepared and mailed to you.
- Sign the contract and return it to the Campus Services Office who will return a signed copy to you.
- All forms and payments are due on the date listed in the contract. This includes a mandatory Certificate of Liability Insurance for minimum coverage of $2,000,000.
- Call two weeks prior to the event to review your plans with Campus Services personnel.
- The day of the event, and depending on the event, a conference coordinator will be available to assist you with your needs.
- Your security deposit will be returned within three weeks, after all final charges have been tallied.
Return to Campus Services