- Log on to CareerBeam to tap into some great self assessment tools. You will find them under the Career Exploration tab. Complete any that interest you. Some of my recommendations include:
- Quick Profile – this is a great place to start
- Interests – Includes an informative section on how interests relate to career satisfaction and an interest inventory.
- Skills – This section will be especially helpful if you are writing your resume or preparing for an interview.
2. Log on to Candid Career to view brief interviews with over 2,000 professionals working in a variety of fields. It’s a great way to get a feel for the work.
3. Go to on O-Net Online to find read comprehensive career information.
4. Read this article: Using Information Interviews and Shadowing to Find Your Career
5. Schedule an appointment with the Career Center director. Schedule Appointment.
Back to the Career Center Page