Careers at HNU
Holy Names University, founded by the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (SNJM), is rooted in Catholic intellectual and spiritual traditions. A rigorous and inclusive intellectual community, HNU is committed to continuous improvement and provides professional and liberal arts undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Holy Names University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from the community, alumni, and the general public. Members of underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
Why people like working at HNU?
An Excellent Benefits Package.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Employer-paid basic Life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental voluntary benefits and discount programs including life insurance, accident and critical illness, legal, pet insurance, and more
- Flexible Spending Account Program for healthcare, dependent care, and commuter expense
- 403(b) Defined Contribution plan (TIAA)
- HNU Tuition waiver and Tuition Exchange program
- Earn up to 20 days of vacation (after reaching 5 years of service), 12 days of wellness, personal days, 10 paid holidays, and a winter break
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Free monthly meal vouchers provided to eligible employees
- Campus library privileges and access to inter-library loan program
- On-site gym
- Credit Union Membership