Seminar Track is not a course of study.
- The seminar is a non-assessed track for international visitors (visitor visa and ESTA visa waiver).
- See fee schedule here.
- Pre-register and pay a $150 deposit by May 1, 2019. (Non refundable after June 1).
Choose a strand
Participants choose strands that appeal to their particular area of interest and/or ability level. They participate in all daily sessions for the strand they sign up for.
- Solfège and Musicianship
- Choral Conducting
- Kodály Pedagogy and Folk Music
See the daily schedule for session times.
- Choir is a key component of the summer experience.
- Seminar participants registered for choir, must attend all sessions including the final concert.
- A full commitment is required for this ensemble.
- Special sessions are open to both credit track and seminar track participants.
- Topics for Summer 2019 will be announced soon!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org 510.436.1039