NCAKE October Workshop: In the Zone!
Working with mixed level music classes and older beginners
Workshop (September): Our Songs Are Who We Are!
Learn more about collecting and using music from the families and communities in your school.
Workshop - Reno, Nevada August 2019
- Workshop Slides - Maree Hennessy (Available until September 1)
Session notes / slides.
HNU Spring Lecture Series
Ildikó Thész Salgado (HNU faculty) - Clarity, Simplicity, Logic: Developing musicianship skills through Bartók’s language
Jonathan Napier-Morales - American Art Music in the Kodaly Setting
- Michael Reilly - Shevolution - Singing For Our Lives
- Bibliography of academic publications of faculty and alumni.
- Bibliography of choral works and arrangements composed by faculty and alumni.
- Archive listing of 2-part folksong arrangements composed by MM students (as part of the MM requirement since 1994)
- Archive of special sessions and guest lectures for viewing by appointment.
- HNU Annual Children's Choral Festival (1996 - present) - listing of all repertoire, choirs and conductors.