Are you a registered nurse interested in advancing your career choices? In the ADN to MSN nursing program, students may put their careers on the fast track and earn a Master of Science in Nursing degree in two to three years. ADN to MSN degree completion programs are endorsed by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.
- The ADN (RN) to MSN track is new and innovative in the field of nursing.
- ADN (RN) to MSN students may concentrate in nursing education, nursing administration/management, nursing informatics or care transition management.
- Classes meet online and in-person. Typically, clinical experiences may be arranged close to students’ homes.
- HNU’s state-of-the-art simulation lab provides students with hands-on training.
- Students may obtain an MSN degree in two years (39 to 54 credits), depending on their educational background.
*Prerequisites include Epidemiology, English 1B, and Statistics
The MSN degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).