The MSN/MBA program is designed for nurses interested in preparation for higher administration and management positions and/or owning a business related to healthcare. It is student-focused and designed for working adults. RNs seeking an MSN and an MBA will find this Holy Names University program very attractive because:
- Classes convene once a month (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) for the MSN degree, with one additional Saturday morning class for the MBA degree, in a trimester term with summer classes to efficiently complete the program
- A new state-of-the-art studio at Holy Names University brings the classroom to the workplace via video conferencing
- Instruction by highly qualified faculty in an environment using state-of-the-art technology makes this program a must for those interested in a quality education with a faculty committed to students
- The MSN and MBA program can be completed in just 24 months
- The program requires two prerequisites, statistics and computer proficiency
- The MSN degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).