Making continuing education affordable
Holy Names University is pleased to offer a tuition discount for graduate students employed by a partner organization. These discounts can be extended to employee spouses and dependents as well. Read on to find out if your organization is a current partner.
Chambers of Commerce*:
- Oakland Chamber of Commerce
- San Leandro Chamber of Commerce
- FESCO/La Familia
- California Catholic Conference (Adult Degree-Completion Programs only)
- City of Oakland
- County of Alameda
- Fred Finch Youth and Family Services
- Regional Center of the East Bay
*For employees of all member organizations of the Chamber of Commerce
Students will need to provide proof of employment using one of the following documents:
- Pay stub (issued within the last 30 days) or
- An Employment Verification Letter from your Human Resources department
If qualifying as spouse or legal dependent, provide one of the following in addition to employment verification:
- Marriage Certificate
- Previous years tax return
Please email the document along with the Partnership Organization’s name (found using the list above) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounts may not be combined with the Logan Scholarship for future public school teachers.