See you at New Student Orientation!
Holy Names University’s New Student Orientation creates a foundation for student success by facilitating the successful transition of students and their families to our diverse academic, social and cultural campus community. Orientation is an ongoing experience that fosters unity, communicates expectations for academic excellence, promotes community values and builds relationships by encouraging students to explore and reflect on their full potential. All incoming students must register for New Student Orientation.
- Make valuable connections with fellow students, staff, and faculty.
- Gain an understanding of the expectations for student success both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Understand more about HNU culture and traditions.
- Develop familiarity with HNU campus resources.
- Be welcomed as part of the HNU community.
- Develop familiarity with HNU campus resources so that you can be a resource for your student.
- Gain information on the nuts and bolts of doing business with the university.
- Learn more about what to expect of your student’s experience at HNU.
Holy Names University welcomes persons with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. If you would like reasonable accommodations for this event, please contact New Student Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the event.