Find out if you are eligible for a tuition reduction
Holy Names University is pleased to offer a tuition discount for bachelor's degree-completion, graduate, and doctoral students employed by a partner hospital, medical center, or other healthcare organization. Note that HNU’s partnership discount extends to hospital and health system affiliates.
15% Tuition Discount
Graduate and degree-completion students employed at one of our partner medical centers are eligible to receive a 15% discount on HNU nursing programs.
This discount is available to students in a post-licensure nursing program only. Please email one of the following proofs of employment along with the Partnership Organization name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay-stub (issued within the last 30 days) or
- An Employment Verification Letter from your Human Resources department
This discount may not be combined with the Logan Scholarship for future public school educators.
HNU Partnership Organizations:
- Alameda Health System (all facilities)
- Alameda County Hospitals
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (hospital)
- California Pacific Medical Center
- Contra Costa County Hospitals
- Correctional Medical Group Companies
- County of San Francisco Hospitals
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dignity Health Hospitals
- El Camino Hospital & Health
- Good Samaritan Health System
- John Muir Medical Center (Walnut Creek and Concord campuses)
- Kaiser Hospitals
- Mills Peninsula Hospital
- Oroville Hospital
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Solano County Hospitals
- Stanford Medical Center
- Sutter Hospitals
- UC Davis Medical Center
- ValleyCare Hospital
- Vitas Healthcare
- Washington Medical Center