The HNU Parent Promise
Education moves families forward
The HNU Parent Promise program encourages parents or guardians of a current student to take up to two free undergraduate courses at HNU toward completing their bachelor's degree.
How the program works
• The Parent Promise program is available to up to two parents or guardians per enrolled student.
• Parents or guardians may take up to two undergraduate courses at HNU.
• Parent Promise students are enrolled as Special Status students.
• No tuition or fees are charged.
• If Parent Promise students want to enroll in a degree program, then:
- Their course credit will apply toward an HNU degree.
- They will apply through HNU’s Office of Admissions.
- They will receive an accelerated admissions review when possible.
Contact us for support
HNU's Office of the Registrar can support parents or guardians that are interested in exploring this unique opportunity.
Holy Names University
3500 Mountain Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94619