Event space for all occasions
HNU will not be renting our facilities between now and April 1, 2020, at which point we will evaluate the safety of public gatherings.
Holy Names University offers unique facility rentals for your meeting, performance, or event, including:
• Theaters of varying sizes
• A variety of multi-purpose and conference rooms
• A large selection of classrooms that can accommodate from 15 to 90 students
• Outdoor courtyards
• Lighting and Sound Equipment
Seating Capacity: 390
Seating Capacity: 125
We also have numerous multi-purpose rooms that can accommodate a wide variety of conferences and events.
- Contact our Campus Services Department at (510) 436-1508 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discuss event plans with Campus Services personnel, and make a tentative reservation.
- Campus Services will generate an Estimate Letter itemizing the date and time of your event, additional service or equipment needs and a cost estimate.
- Once the conditions are agreed upon, a Security Deposit is required to confirm your reservation.
- A Facility Contract will be prepared and mailed to you.
- Sign the contract and return it to the Campus Services Office, which will return a signed copy to you.
- All forms and payments are due on the date listed in the contract. This includes a mandatory Certificate of Liability Insurance for minimum coverage of $2,000,000.
- Call two weeks before the event to review your plans with Campus Services personnel.
- On the day of the event, and depending on the event, a conference coordinator will be available to assist you with your needs.
- Your security deposit will be returned within three weeks, after all final charges have been tallied.