Learn more about our graduate programs directly from our academic deans. They will present information about HNU’s mission, admissions process, and how to balance work, school, and life as an adult. You will also learn about the admissions and financial aid process and scholarship opportunities at Holy Names.
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Applied Sport and Performance Psychology
- Counseling and Forensic Psychology
12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Education Programs (including Educational Therapy and Music)
- Graduate Nursing Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)