1. Identify economic, biological, environmental, behavioral, social, and cultural factors that exist in healthcare.
2. Critically analyze and synthesize information related to evidence-based healthcare research.
3. Communicate effectively with diverse client populations, embracing a commitment to cultural competence.
4. Demonstrate the development of a professional identity and a commitment to ongoing learning.
5. Demonstrate the ability to advocate for and advance social justice for clients and communities.
6. Demonstrate ethical decision making within the healthcare field.