This Thanksgiving, all are invited to join HNU’s first-ever virtual 5k race: Hawk Trot 2020. Think Turkey Trot–but for Hawks! Co-sponsored by the Holy Names University Alumni Association and HNU Athletics, Hawk Trot promises a great time for Hawks and their households everywhere. Here’s how to participate:
- Join the Hawk Trot 2020 Strava Group to track your run/walk (optional).
- Print your official Hawk Trot race bib, take a photo, and share on your social media pages using the hashtag #HawkTrot2020.
- Walk or run your 5K anywhere, anytime before November 30.
- Log your time using Strava, or email your time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive your official Hawk Trot 2020 finisher medal in the mail!
Check your email and follow HNU’s social media pages for event updates and race tips.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Hawk Trot Tips & Tricks
Chas Davis, HNU’s head cross country coach, offers helpful tips on how to prepare for the Hawk Trot and finish strong.